Jama Masjid, , Sahibganj

The Jami Masjid in Hadaf at Rajmahal was built in 1592 AD, during the reign of Raja Maan Singh. The mosque originally consisted of a large prayer hall to the west and a spacious courtyard in the front. A high compound wall encloses it with arched recesses inside. The Jami Masjid was once considered the most beautiful building in Gaur (Bengal) of which only the southern portion exists today, suggesting what it once was.

Details to be updated soon...